Heritage Preservation Commission
The Chaska Heritage Preservation Commission (HPC) typically meets at 7:00 p.m. the first Tuesday of the month in the City Hall Council Chambers at Chaska City Hall (1 City Hall Plaza).
- Next meeting: Tuesday, December 6, 2022 at 7:00 p.m.
- View Agendas and Minutes
- Watch Heritage Preservation Commission Meetings
- To request a copy of the agenda or video of a HPC meeting, please email our Communications Department.
Ways to Join a Meeting
- In-person at Chaska City Hall (1 City Hall Plaza). The HPC meets in the Council Chambers, which are on the second floor.
- Virtually on Zoom
- Click on the Zoom meeting link
- Type in Passcode: 798161
- By Phone
- Dial 1-877-853-5247 (Toll Free)
- Meeting ID: 818 1931 5293
- Passcode: 798161
About the Commission
The HPC conducts surveys on historic properties in the City and participates in projects and research related to historic preservation in the City. The City Planner prepares reports and research for Site Alteration Permits and works with the commission on HPC projects.
The HPC can have up to seven members, who are appointed by the City Council to three-year terms.
- Kristine Kohman - Chairperson
- Gregg Davies
- Steve Mueller
- Scott Welvaert
- James Pleis
- Anne Bohnen
- Tom Racius
Please email Liz Hanson if you are interested in applying.