- City Council meetings are held in the Council Chambers, which are on the second floor of Chaska City Hall (1 City Hall Plaza). Meetings typically start at 7:00 p.m.
- Agendas & Minutes
- Watch City Council Meetings
- To request a copy of the agenda or video from a City Council meeting, please email our Communications Department.
Ways to Join a Council Meeting
- In-person at the Council Chambers in Chaska City Hall.
- Virtually on Zoom
- Click the Zoom meeting link
- Meeting ID: 899 4060 7806
- Meeting Passcode: 882564
- You will be placed in the Zoom waiting room until the Council meeting starts
- On the phone
- Dial 1-877-853-5247
- Enter the Meeting ID: 899 4060 7806
- Enter the Meeting Passcode: 882564
About the City Council
Chaska has a Council / City Administrator system. The council formulates city policy and the city administrator and staff are responsible for city administration.
The council consists of four members each elected to staggered four-year terms and a mayor elected for a two-year term. City councilmembers must be residents in the ward they represent. The mayor must be a resident of Chaska.
Jon GrauCouncil Member - Ward 1
Taylor HubbardCouncil Member - Ward 2
McKayla HatfieldCouncil Member - Ward 3
Mike HuangCouncil Member - Ward 4