Water and Sewer
Lawn Watering Ordinance
To help conserve water, we have an ordinance that covers rules for lawn watering from May 1 to September 30.
- Properties that have an odd-numbered address can water their lawns on odd-numbered days
- Properties that have an even-numbered address can water their lawns on even-numbered days
- No watering from Noon to 4:00 p.m. on any day
If you have any questions, contact the Water Department at 952-448-4335.
The Chaska Water & Sewer Department is responsible for the maintenance and operation of the City's drinking water system and sanitary sewer collection system.
- How do I know if my toilet is leaking?
- When does Odd/Even Watering begin?
- I have Chaska water. What should I set my water softener to?
- How does my water impact home brewing?
- What do I do if my water is brown?
- Why does my water look cloudy or milky?
- My water has a rotten egg odor. How do I get rid of it?
- How often should I flush my water heater?