Southwest Chaska Plan
- Create an implementable plan for the Southwest Chaska growth area. The plan should be environmentally, fiscally, and socially sustainable long-term.
- Guide Southwest Chaska growth and development so that it will contribute to the revitalization of historic downtown Chaska.
- View the final Southwest Chaska Growth and Development Plan (PDF).
Project Planning Process & Timeline
Planning Process & Timeline
- Southwest Growth and Development Plan
- Southwest Growth and Development Plan Joint Work Session
- Stakeholder Listening Session Comments
Development Concept Alternatives
Preferred Growth & Development Concept
- Draft Preferred Concept Plan - October 24
- Draft Preferred Concept Plan - November 13
- Draft Preferred Concept Plan - December 17
- Draft Chapter 1 - Project Background
- Draft Chapter 2 - Context Analysis
- Draft Chapter 3 - Alternatives Analysis
- Draft Chapter 4 - Community Involvement
- Draft Chapter 5 - Preferred Growth and Development Plan
- Draft Chapter 6 - Design Guidelines
- Draft Chapter 7 - Implementation