Chaska Cleanup Day
The next Chaska Cleanup Day will be Saturday, May 7 from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Cleanup Day Guidelines
- Location: Athletic Park (725 2 1st Street, Chaska MN 55318)
- Free to Chaska residents
- Must be a Chaska resident to use the drop-off location
- Only yard waste will be accepted
- Yard waste includes leaves, grass, brush and garden waster
- Only paper bagged or unbagged yard waste or brush material will be accepted
- No compostable bags allowed
- Brush size is limited to 3 inches in diameter and 4 feet in length or smaller
- No dumping allowed at McKnight Park
- For additional information, call Municipal Services 952-448-4335
If you live in a Jonathan Association neighborhood, you can visit the Jonathan Association website for more details on yard waste collection.
Rotary Shredding Event
The Chaska Rotary Club is holding a shredding event on Saturday, May 7 from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. at Athletic Park.
A donation of $20 is suggested, and all proceeds will go to support the construction of the Miracle Field in Southwest Chaska. Miracle Fields are custom designed with cushioned rubberized surfaces to help prevent injuries and are entirely flat to eliminate any barriers to wheelchair-bound or visually impaired players.
The shredding event is a convenient, affordable, and safe way to dispose of private information. It also helps preserve the environment by recycling paper. Shredding services are provided by Veteran Shredding.
- Confidential documents (examples: bank statements, invoices, medical records, paystubs, or documents with social security or private information)
- Average volume per participant is equal to a bankers-sized box or paper grocery bag
- Staples attached to documents are ok
What's Not Accepted
- Non-confidential paper (examples: glossy magazines, books, newspapers, credit cards or ID cards)
- Workplace documents
- All paper clips, large clips, and binders must be removed