Clayhole Swimming Beach
Clayhole Beach and Concessions will be staffed starting Friday, June 10.
Lifeguards will be on duty from Noon to 9:30 p.m. The Clayhole Concessions will be open 11:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Children must be accompanied by a responsible person
- Weak swimmers must be supervised by a responsible person.
- Swimmers who are not potty-trained must wear proper swim pants with snug-fitting elastic legs and waists.
- Pets, glass containers, alcoholic beverages, and smoking are not permitted in the beach area.
- Fishing is not allowed within 100 feet of the beach area.
- Coast Guard approved Personal Floatation Devices (PFD's) are allowed with an adult (16 years of age and older) in the water, within arm's reach at all times.
- Inflatable such as rafts and inner tubes are not allowed.
- Swimming is only allowed in the designated swimming area.
- Swim Raft rules: No flips, spins, backward entries, or swimming under the raft. Must be able to swim independently to the raft.
- Beach will be closed during inclement weather.
Paddleboat rentals are available for $10 for 30 minutes. Please visit the Clayhole Concession stand for rental with a photo ID and signed waivers. Equipment may only be rented out to a party with at least one person 16 years of age or older. Lifejackets are provided and must be worn by all participants. Questions, please call 952-227-7913 or 952-227-7746.
Come on down to Firemen's Park and enjoy lunch or a treat. Shaded tables are available and there is plenty of green space for a family picnic while you enjoy the park! The concession stand is open from 11 am to 7:30 pm (weather permitting) and offers the following food:
- Hard-scooped ice cream
- Hot dogs/brats
- Soda/other refreshments
Interactive Water Play Fountain
Firemen's Park also has an Interactive Water Play Fountain located by the park shelter and bridge. It's a great activity for children (or anyone!) to cool down on hot summer days.