AOA Fitness & Wellness
AOA Fitness Class Schedule
- No need to register - drop in!
- Classes are held on a first come, first serve basis. Once class capacity is met, class is full.
- Studio doors will open 10 minutes prior to class start time.
|*SS Classic |
*No class Monday, September 5th!
AOA Functional Strength & Coordination
AOA Cardio Mix
AOA Stability & Mobility
|SS Classic |
Virtual Class Options
Maintain social distancing by working out from the comfort of your own home. Below are virtual workout options for Active Older Adults (AOA):
- SilverSneakers GO™ (PDF), (mobile app) (PDF) or SilverSneakers On-Demand™ videos (PDF).
- Silver&Fit® has launched Fit at Home Facebook Live exercise series Monday through Friday, 12 to 12:30 pm! Tune in for Facebook Live exercise class.
- Join The Chaska Lodge Facebook Group.
Group Fitness & Studio Etiquette
CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELF. Disinfect equipment and return equipment to proper location when finished.
BE PATIENT. Please do not enter studio until the current class has finished putting equipment away.
KEEP DISTRICATIONS TO A MINIMUM. Please be considerate of others and avoid side conversations during class; including phone calls.
WEAR PROPER ATTIRE. For your safety, no boots, sandals or street shoes.
AGES 12-14 REQUIRED DIRECT ADULT SUPERVISION. Must be accompanied by an adult at all times.