The three-lane indoor track at the CCC is open and FREE to members of the public! The track is located on the 2nd level of the facility. Please check in at the front desk upon arrival and utilize the main floor elevator to enter the track.
Monday - Friday 5:00am-9:00pm
*The track will be unavailable Mon, Aug. 15th 2022 - Fri, Sept. 2nd 2022 for a planned elevator rebuild. We apologize for any inconvenience!
Indoor Track Etiquette and Policies
- The track is open to all! Children 14 years and under must be accompanied by a responsible adult (16 year and older).
- Strollers are welcome! Please be mindful of wet or dirty wheels prior to entering the track. We request that those with strollers remain in the outer lane.
- The track is for exercising. Participants must be actively walking or running.
- Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Sundays users walk CLOCKWISE around the track (walk to the right after entering the track).
- Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays users walk COUNTER-CLOCKWISE around the track. (walk to the left after entering the track).
- Approximately 11 laps is equal to one mile.